Hand injuries cost over $2,000 on average. If reading our newsletter helps you prevent even one injury, isn't that worth it?
You can unsubscribe at any time
No thanks, I don't want to prevent hand injuries.
“When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when other puncture risks are present. I simply remember my favorite gloves and then I feel more content.”
That’s an excerpt from the glove-themed musical I’m writing, but it also works for this blog because we’re focusing on some winter glove favorites selected by Superior Glove’s Vice-President Joe Geng.
• Warm and dry for jobs involving wintry/wet conditions
• PVC coating with micropores for optimal flexibility in cold/sub-zero temperatures
• Level 2 puncture resistance
• Fleece lining is soft and warm
• Quick-drying and lightweight, for all-day comfort
• Good dexterity for a glove this warm and water-resistant
“If I was a glove, and I had to marry a glove. I would marry this glove.”
• Specially placed thermo-plastic rubber pads at back of hand protect against knocks without
• PVC Sure Grip® palm patches provide excellent grip, and are cushioned for comfort
• Kevlar® thumb patch prevents wear-through in high-stress area
• Two-inch Neoprene cuffs for added protection and comfort
“If I was a glove and recently divorced the first glove, I would marry this glove.”
• Goat-grain leather is treated with Oilbloc™ for unbeatable oil resistance
• Goatskin is exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant with a high strength-to-weight ratio
• Seamless-knit, cut-resistant Kevlar® lining for ANSI level A4 cut protection
• Driver style slips on easily and has elastic backs for snug fit
• Level 4 arc-flash tested
• Winter version features 100-gram Thinsulate™ lining for excellent warmth without the bulk
“Whenever my hands are cold and lonely, I reach for these gloves.”
• High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
• Keystone thumb for better durability and comfort
• Warm and dexterous all-leather winter version, featuring brushed jersey-fleece interior, 100 g/m² Thinsulate™ lining
“It’s like putting your hands in your pockets. But being able to work. With your hands, not in your pockets.”
(Like Joe’s picks for his favorite winter gloves? Get a sample and try a pair out yourself!)
*After signing up, this page will refresh and you’ll be able to download.
Download the Definitive Guide to Hand Protection for FREE.
Hand Injury Rates are Reduced by 60% when using the right gloves.