Hand injuries cost over $2,000 on average. If reading our newsletter helps you prevent even one injury, isn't that worth it?
You can unsubscribe at any time
No thanks, I don't want to prevent hand injuries.
After noticing significant changes in the international work glove market, Allied Market Research recently released a report entitled, “World Industrial Gloves Market – Opportunities and Forecast, 2014 – 2020.”
According to PR Newswire Allied Market Research discovered that,
“The onslaught of threats to the personnel and consequent work safety awareness, rapidly growing food processing industry and rising demand for high dexterity gloves are the fore factors fueling the market growth.”
The group also noticed the following trends:
• In 2014, general purpose/mechanical protection gloves generated the largest amount of revenue
• In relation to volume, polyethylene gloves are predicted to reach the highest CAGR, at 14.9
• Natural rubber gloves will continue to be the most popular material choice for disposable gloves in the world glove market
• Out of the many styles of gloves in the reusable work gloves market, supported knit gloves are most popular (making up 50% of the market in 2014).
• In 2014, North America and Europe earned three quarters of the world’s market revenue for industrial gloves
• Gloves designed for food processing applications stand to profit the most out of the various disposable glove categories
Based on the results of the study, the group predicts that global industrial glove sales revenue will reach an impressive $9.6 billion by the year 2020.
To learn more about this informative study, visit the Allied Market Research website.
Join 172,000 other safety professionals who turn to Superior Glove for their hand protection solutions.
Note: For a printable version of this press release, click here.
*After signing up, this page will refresh and you’ll be able to download.
Download the Definitive Guide to Hand Protection for FREE.
Hand Injury Rates are Reduced by 60% when using the right gloves.