Hand injuries cost over $2,000 on average. If reading our newsletter helps you prevent even one injury, isn't that worth it?
You can unsubscribe at any time
No thanks, I don't want to prevent hand injuries.
What happens at a National Sales Meeting when you fill the room with dozens of enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated safety sales professionals? Enough to write a blog post about it, that’s what.
Last week, Superior Glove held their 2015 National Sales Meeting (NSM) in the glorious city of Buffalo (… what, too much?) Despite year over year growth, the goal of our NSMs remains the same: to connect our outside sales team with the inside sales team, review yearly objectives, plan for the next year, of course have a good time, but especially… to provide everyone there with the opportunity to truly learn something of value.
Some highlights and key takeaways include:
2. The buttery popcorn at the Buffalo Bisons’ stadium does not, in fact, require more butter.
3. Impact technology is bada*s! No other way to say it.
4. Never underestimate the power of fresh muffins and hot coffee.
5. Our strategic partnerships with the world’s leaders in fabric technology inspires us to innovate more and more and more.
6. When you put together a group of the most knowledgeable glove people in the industry – the ideas that come out are astounding. We can’t wait to start development on some sure-to-be big hits in the next year.
7. The new Superior winter glove lineup will knock the cotton-headed-ninny-muggins socks off of you.
8. When using the right glove reduces the risk of injury by 60% … we know our job is to make darn sure we have the right product on the right hands. (Left hands too, c’mon you know what we mean.)
9. Without passion you lack ambition. Without ambition you lack ingenuity. Without ingenuity you have nothing to add to the industry.
Wondering how we really feel? Watch this:
We return from our National Sales Meeting inspired to do more, dedicated to help many and adamant to keep pushing the envelope.
Thank you to everyone who helps us learn and grow: our customers, our competitors, our strategic partners, our families who endure our long hours and the time we dedicate to our jobs. Our team. Our friends. Thank you. We promise to continue delivering the best there is to give.
*After signing up, this page will refresh and you’ll be able to download.
Download the Definitive Guide to Hand Protection for FREE.
Hand Injury Rates are Reduced by 60% when using the right gloves.