Customer Service Associate (Late Shift)
Are you an enthusiastic team player? Do you have experience in a customer service role? Are you looking for your next career challenge and appreciate working in a family oriented environment? Do you have a passion for assisting internal and external customers? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to work in its Acton, Ontario office. This role will be working on our 10:30am – 7pm shift in Customer Service.
Responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers via phone, email and in person (internal customers).
- Answers and directs all calls that come in to the company’s main phone line, including call from customers, employees, vendors, suppliers and general inquires.
- Process orders, quotes and sample requests.
- Assists customers with technical queries, crossovers, complaints or short shipments and prepares documentation for customer returns.
- Analyzing the existing account/product base and suggesting new or improved products where appropriate to customers.
- Maintains customer and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in training.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Special projects as assigned to further enhance the customer experience or promote the brand which include following up of progress and results while compiling information to present in a concise and accurate manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer service support experience in a Manufacturing/call centre environment.
- Team player, but also have the ability to work independently with a proven ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Distributor account experience considered an asset.
- Bilingual (French/English) is preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook necessary.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours periodically to meet business demands.
- Ability to travel occasionally, as required.
- Motivated individual who always thinks in a positive proactive manner with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly with minimal supervision in a fast- paced environment.
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
External candidates: please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line, “Customer Service Associate.”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or cv in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.