Digital Marketing Associate:
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to work in its Acton, ON facility
We are seeking a creative and self-motivated Digital Marketing Associate that is interested in pursuing a career in online marketing and branding. The candidate will need to be interested in analytics, highly motivated, work well under pressure and keep up with the fast paced and rapidly changing digital world we live in.
As Digital Marketing Associate, you will:
- Develop and maintain new and ongoing lead generation and management strategies
- Build and launch email programs
- Maintain and update website content
- Develop social media, paid search and display ad campaigns.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist with analytics reporting
- Assist with content creation
- College or University degree/diploma in the field of Communications, PR, Marketing, Advertising, or other related discipline to the digital marketing field
- 1-2 Years of Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation Systems
- Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Good sense of current digital marketing trends
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation.”
All candidates: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Digital Marketing Associate”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or cv in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.