Jr. Graphic Support Associate
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Graphic Support Associate to work in its Acton, ON facility.
Working directly with the Marketing Department, Senior Graphic Designers and the Purchasing Department, this role will help design and modify the company’s promotional and marketing collateral as well as packaging materials.
This is a great opportunity for someone with entry level experience to start their career!
- Designing graphics
- Design and prepare layouts for printing, using necessary computer workstations, design software and material. Working in a PC environment utilizing graphics applications
including – Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Assist with and/or create packaging artwork: Stamps, Sewn Tags, Outer Cartons, Outer Carton Labels, Insert Cards
- Assist with and/or create assorted print material: Sell Sheets, Flyers (distributor, in-house for Superior), Image and Content Collection
- Assist with catalog and print material maintenance
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all jobs
- Graphic design experience with a keen eye for detail, consistency, typography, design and color
- Experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML and WordPress
- Post-Secondary education in Graphic Arts/Design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptability to changing priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French or Spanish considered an asset
- Ability to be resourceful and gather information, materials and authorizations necessary to fulfill the work order
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation.”
External candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a subject line “Graphic Support Associate”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or CV in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.