Health & Safety Program Trainer:
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Health & Safety Program Trainer to work in its Acton, ON facility
This role will serve to facilitate our Safety Training Program. A concept that allows us to add value to our customers by educating them and enhancing their existing health & safety program. The successful candidate will travel to customer locations in order to deliver training and make recommendations based on their needs. This position will combine a love of public speaking/training with customer service and occupational health & safety.
- Deliver training as is required for our Safety Training Program to various customers – 50% North American travel involved
- Help existing training evolve as well as develop new seminars and practices
- Work alongside Health & Safety reps at customer site in a “train the trainer” fashion
- Research our customer’s industry as it relates to safety in order to provide adequate recommendations
- Engage customer in a variety of ways to foster the creation and growth of their own safety programs and help their employees improve their own safety culture
- Collect proper feedback from the customer in order to enhance our own program
- Provide ongoing technical safety advice, guidance and coaching
- Other duties as assigned
- Public speaking & corporate training skills
- Occupational Health & Safety Diploma/Certification, Adult Education training and/or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate safety training or similar position.
- Good knowledge of WSIB Regulations and other similar legal responsibilities throughout North America if possible
- Comfortable with presentations, assessing health & safety needs and change management as it relates to new regulations and procedures
- Additional training desirable i.e. Incident Investigation, Joint Health & Safety Committee, Fall Protection, First Aid, Confined Space, Train the Trainer, Supervisor Training, CSTS-09, CRSP
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation.”
External candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Health and Safety Program Trainer”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or CV in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.