Glove Knitting Machine Mechanic
As part of a team of machine mechanics, this position is responsible for the maintenance of the glove knitting machines which includes general repairs, preventative maintenance, trouble shooting and innovation. Requirements will include completion of designated training while working to gain knowledge at each job level. Duties include but are not limited to the following and progressively reflect the increasing responsibilities of each job level:
Point Leamington, NL
- Ensure that all knitting machine are producing at full capacity.
- Follow Product Specifications.
- Inspecting product in an orderly and timely manner.
- Inspecting product for any defects.
- Maintaining a clean and Safe work area.
- General maintenance on knitting machines.
- Input data on an electronic handheld for Inventory tracking.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks on a daily basis.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Understand Industry and Safety standards.
- Experience an asset but not required, On the job training will be provided.
- General Knowledge of Electronic devices an asset.
- To be able to work well in a group setting.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or cv in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.