Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to work in its Acton, ON facility
This role will serve as the leader of the Marketing department. They will be responsible for driving various campaigns and other marketing initiatives by coordinating the Content, Digital and Graphics personnel on their team. They will receive direction from the V.P. Sales/Marketing but are encouraged to use their own creativity and knowledge to fill the sales funnel, maintain Superior Glove’s public image, develop strategy, identify opportunities and lead our trade show endeavors. They will also be responsible for people management duties for their team – training and development, employee relations, assisting with recruitment and performance reviews.
- Lead the execution of multi-channel demand generation and lead generation efforts; taking programs from concept to execution, leveraging Marketo and Salesforce systems, including campaigns, lead nurturing, and evaluating results.
- Lead and develop the marketing team to define strategy and execute ROI-driven plans for lead generation, market awareness, customer acquisition, and retention.
- Partner with key executives to lead the positioning, tone & creative direction of Superior Glove’s brand.
- Translate strategic marketing plans into actionable targets & initiatives.
- Identify unique opportunities for lead generation with appropriate marketing collateral including, video, case studies, interactive digital media, field and trade show events.
- Lead a dynamic and effective cross functional Marketing team with an emphasis on the professional and personal development of the individual team members.
- Manage all branding, reputation, and publicity.
- Clearly communicate and assist in the handoff to the lead development reps and sales teams the objectives, strategies, messages, and desired responses and follow-ups from programs.
- Help deliver activity-based metrics on demand generation and lead generation efforts to inform future planning.
- Evolve programs with a customer lifecycle marketing strategy, based on buying journeys and buy cycles.
- Assist in creating content – writing, editing and project management for inbound/outbound marketing initiatives, including promotional videos and newsletters.
- Over 5 years’ experience and demonstrated success in digital and field marketing, product marketing, demand creation, and brand management in a lead or manager capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related field
- Content creation, product marketing, lead generation, and design experience
- Proven ability to support a sales organization
- Strong people and team management skills with a record of hiring, developing, and mentoring a staff
- Experience managing/developing a team
- Must have a strong background working with product marketing, sales development, and client services teams
- Excellent executive communication skills including ability to summarize, present, and prioritize
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts, i.e. testing, outbound marketing best practices, landing page optimization, content creation and curation, lead management and event planning/management
- Basic design experience a plus, including use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation.”
External candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Marketing Manager”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or CV in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.