Packing and Finishing Associate
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Packing & Finishing Associate to work in its Acton, ON facility. We have opportunities for both Day and Afternoon Shifts.
Position Responsibilities include Packing & boxing of gloves for various orders. Additional labeling and other production-oriented jobs as necessary:
- Finishing, sorting and stamping of gloves
- Quality check of product and communication of any issues
- Packing orders accurately according to sizing, model, order etc.
- Verifying orders and ensuring accurate labelling
- Use of stamping machine, serge machine, tape dispenser and carts in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist with sewing/surging as required with training
- Follow and comply with all operational procedures and policies
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader
- Previous packing and finishing experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Sewing and/or serging ability would be considered an asset
- Communication skills are essential to be able to work with the team
- Math skills required to ensure order accuracy – testing is part of the recruitment process
- Repetitive hand and arm movement capability required for sorting, stamping and packing of product
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs on occasion during shift 10lbs during regular duties
A casual work environment as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have the opportunity to contribute new ideas; we welcome your fresh perspective.
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation.”
External candidates: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Packing and Finishing Associate”
Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or cv in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note: This is a funded Youth Hire program sponsored by Service Canada. Successful candidates will need to complete a Participant Information Form in order to be approved into the program.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.