Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Product Marketer to work in its Acton, ON facility
The Product Marketer will be the storyteller and advocate for Superior Glove’s core products, asked to communicate solutions and value to end-users, sales, and support staff. You’ll help drive product positioning and messaging by gathering audience and market intelligence, and work with the product and delivery teams to identify market innovative features and benefits.
- Be the expert on Superior Glove’s users, buyers, decision-makers, and competitors
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Superior Glove, including case studies, presentation proposals and testimonials from existing customers
- Conduct on-going competitive analysis and stay informed on trends in the industry and work closely with product teams on expansion of product/service offerings (new features, applications, improvements, etc.) as needed to adapt product marketing messaging and promotions to changing market/competitive demands
- Develop, manage, and execute go-to-market plans, assets, and collateral for new products and services through coordination across the organization and cross functional teams
- Develop and implement vertical or application-specific go to market plans and support materials
- Work with demand generation and content teams to build engaging content that fuels lead generation programs
- Champion the product post-sale to get all stakeholders to engage and use with fidelity
- Communicate the value proposition of the products and services to the sales team and contribute to the development of the sales tools that support the selling process of these products and services
- Work closely with the Partner Success Team to launch new features and cultivate user engagement
- 3-5 Years Product Marketing or Marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related discipline.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude with strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with executives.
- Experience authoring product marketing materials for current customers: behavior-targeted emails, FAQs, webinar series, getting started guides, release notes, feature and spec sheets and more.
- Strong analytical, writing and organizational skills.
- Experience working with user engagement tools and marketing automation tools (such as Marketo) a plus.
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation.”
External candidates, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Product Marketer”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or CV in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.