Sales Support Associate
Are you an enthusiastic team player? Do you have experience in a sales administration role? Are you looking for your next career challenge and appreciate working in a family oriented environment? Do you have a passion for assisting internal and external customers? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
This role will serve as the primary support to their assigned team of Territory Managers and be their link to the head office. This position reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
Responsible for providing sales administration support directly to dedicated group of Territory Managers.
- Work with & support TMs as first line help in the office and in Salesforce.
- Conduct Crossover exercises.
- Provide glove recommendations.
- Oversee logos added to orders.
- Following up with customers if Territory Manager is not available.
- Serve as key Distributor Contact.
- Qualifying distributors (new accounts).
- Provide distributor information for a specified area (at TMs advisement).
- Provide distributor pricing – i.e. Basic cost of an item.
- Create new customer accounts in our system.
- Issue distributor sample requests.
- Manage/escalate projects: Prototypes & production of new gloves for end users.
- Assist with contract renewals.
- Follow up with customer service or on any outstanding issue that has not been addressed in a timely manner.
- Misc. administration including: tracking a PO, sample/order, stock checks, send sell sheets, forward distributor orders to Customer Service.
- Issue samples when Territory Manager is unable.
- Run Jasper reports based on TM requirements.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a concentration in business administration preferred or equivalent administrative experience.
- Previous experience in sales administration or customer service role required.
- Distributor account experience considered an asset.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook necessary.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work outside of business hours periodically to meet business demands.
- Ability to travel occasionally, as required.
- Team player, but also have the ability to work independently with a proven ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Motivated individual who always thinks in a positive proactive manner with a focus on continuous improvement.
A casual work environment, mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute new ideas because we welcome your fresh perspective.
We’re a family-owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or cv in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.