Team Lead – Afternoon Shift
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Team Lead to work the Afternoon Shift in its Point Leamington, NL facility.
This role will be responsible for supervising the employees working on our Afternoon Shift. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that all productivity deliverables/metrics are met or exceeded, including preparation of the appropriate documentation and scrap rates
- Leads, motivates, and trains the team for success
- Responsible for performance management of team, including attendance and scheduling
- Implements safety, quality, and housekeeping in the department to ensure all standards are exceeded
- Leads communication meetings
- Assists with daily department tasks, as required to support staff
- Works closely with other teams on cross functional projects and objectives
- Supports and drives continuous improvement by identifying improvement opportunities and participating in establishing KPIs for the department
- Any other duties as assigned
- Previous production experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience supervising a team of employees is a must
- Industrial sewing/production experience would be considered an asset
- Team Player
- Basic math skills required to ensure order accuracy (testing done during interview)
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs routinely
- Successful candidates need to be comfortable in warm working conditions
- Ability to work safely in following all procedures including chemicals procedures
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please send your resume and cover letter to recruitingNL@superiorglove.com with a subject line of “Job Inquiry – Team Lead Afternoon Shift.”
Note: Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or CV in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Human Resources Manager
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
View our Accessible Customer Service Plan.