Territory Manager – Northern California, Nevada, Utah
Superior Glove Works USA Ltd. is currently seeking a Territory Manager to cover a territory consisting of Northern California, Nevada & Utah.
- Planning and working within a defined territory on stated company sales objectives with a minimum amount of supervision and guidance
- Growing current business of distributor accounts and actively seeking new business
- Effectively and proactively communicating with external and internal customers to facilitate achievement of company goals and targets
- Follow all company policies, federal and state requirements
- Develop and maintain in depth product knowledge
- Demonstrate mastery of sales skills by generating interest and cultivating business relationships to meet or exceed budgeted volumes and contributions
- Remain current with all administrative tasks to support success
- Minimum 3-5 years business to business sales experience, preferably in an industrial work safety products market
- Minimum high school diploma with college degree preferred
- Proven record of sales success and history of sales accomplishments
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Goal-oriented and driven self-starter who can work independently within a team environment and strives to be the best
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Internet navigation
- Established relationships in industry and/or territory would be an asset
- Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts
- Valid driver’s license and passport with ability to travel frequently within defined territory
The role includes sales territories of Northern California, Nevada & Utah. Ideally, the successful candidate is based out of a location in these areas with convenient access to an airport due to frequent travel.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven, dynamic, and enthusiastic individual looking for a career with a growth-oriented and successful company. If you are up to the challenge, we want to hear from you!
Remuneration for this position is competitive, and includes business expenses and a company vehicle.
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by “Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
All candidates: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Territory Manager – Northern California”
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Apply For This Position
Please send your resume or cv in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format to:
Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Thanks again for your interest in Superior Glove!
Please note, only those candidates of interest will be contacted.
You can send us your resume via LinkedIn.