Have Yourself a Dexterous Little Christmas
We’re thankful for a lot at Superior Glove this holiday season. 2017 has been a great year for us. Some of the highlights include:
- Gold standard requalification as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies,
- Named a Top Innovator for New Products, and
- Making a pretty big impact at trade shows in Canada and the US
The WORLD’s thinnest cut-resistant glove…
To show just how dexterous our thinnest cut-resistant glove really is, Matt teamed up with the Acton Citizens’ Band for a Christmas concert.
What makes this glove special:
- Creating a glove this thin that is also cut resistant is only possible thanks to Dyneema® Diamond Technology.
- Superior dexterity and bare hand feel thanks to 21-gauge knit.
- Soft polyurethane palm coating for better grip.
- ANSI level A2 cut resistance
Special thanks to the Acton Citizens’ Band for letting us film them.
About the Acton Citizens’ Band:
The Acton Citizens’ Band is an integral part of the Acton, Ontario community. This band, made up of musicians of all ages, is a mainstay at every major Acton event, including Remembrance Day, the Santa Claus Parade, and the Canada Day Fireworks. Learn more about the Acton Citizens’ Band here: www.actoncitizensband.ca.
Happy holidays! We look forward to sharing more in 2018!