- Clutch Gear® FR gloves bring together the beauty and fit of our mechanics gloves with the outstanding protection against flame and open spark that only carbon fiber can provide.
- Carbon fiber withstands prolonged exposure to direct flame and will not burn, char or harden.
- Arc flash testing placed these gloves at level 2, with an ATPV = 19.1 cal/cm².
- Featuring black goat-grain palms and a knit Kevlar® liner that gives these gloves incredible comfort, dexterity and touch sensitivity for workers in utilities and the oil and gas industry where protection from arc flash is at the top of the list.
- Goatskin palms provide unparalleled abrasion resistance and touch sensitivity, plus the beauty of grain leather that conforms to your own hands.
- Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
"Fits snug and a very workable glove, not bulky." - George Darling