- Goat-grain palms provide amazing abrasion resistance and added durability
- Leather wraps around finger tips to eliminate seam placement in traditional wear areas for increased lifespan
- Kevlar® and composite filament fiber lining for 2412 grams (ANSI level A5) of cut protection
- Wide elastic wrists with hook and loop closure tabs at the back means you can adjust these gloves for a snug, comfortable fit that keeps debris out
- The foam laminated spandex backing stretches for improved flexibility and the ergonomic styling adds greater comfort and dexterity
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) strategically placed on the back-of-hand and fingers to protect from bumps and knocks
- Hi-viz backing and TPR increases worker visibility on the job
- An ID label to personalize your gloves and prevent loss
Clutch Gear® is a registered trademark of Superior Glove Works Ltd.
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.