Download the Amazon best-selling hand safety book, REThinking Hand Safety
Reduce Injuries by up to 90%
Around the globe, hand injuries are the #1 preventable industrial accident. They occur in manufacturing, construction, oil & gas, you name it. But what actually works to protect workers’ hands? Learn how the world’s top companies have reduced injuries by up to 90%.
In this book
- How do I get workers to follow a hand safety program?
- Which safety data is meaningful and which is useless?
- What actually works to protect workers’ hands?
- How do I change my company’s safety culture?
- What kind of training gets through to workers?
- What causes a worker to act safely (or not) in the moment?
Joe and the Superior Glove family have been leaders in many fields in glove design, manufacture, and research.
One of the first companies to give gloves an arc rating for CSA Z462 and NFPA 70E Superior continues to lead the charge in hand protection development. Whether you choose Superior or another glove manufacturer, this book should be an excellent guide on what to look for in glove characteristics to provide protection for your workers.
Read, learn and apply. You and your workers will be glad you did.
Full of concepts and research but better than that, ideas that can easily be applied to improve safety at any facility.
This book takes the knowledge of many years of experience in safety. I am in the safety business and thought I might learn something. What I learned is I can use this book as a training tool. Thank you for putting this book together.
This is a phenomenal book! The methods and themes in this book are so down to earth and applicable to today’s generation of work force that will become the safety professionals of tomorrow. If you are involved with safety in the workplace, specifically hand safety, then this book needs to be on your kindle, desk or night stand!
- Chapter-by-chapter questions and activities to reinforce concepts
- Open-ended questions to facilitate discussion beyond fact recall
- Quick page references to the book for context throughout guide
- Content allows those who haven’t read the book to participate